Circular Hungary 2017 is going to take place on 1 June 2017 in Budapest, in the premises D of Millenáris. The event is organized by the Circular Economy Foundation and CEEweb the Association for Biological Diversity.
The main topic of the conference is circular economy with its economic, business and innovation opportunities. Owning to this, the reduction of production and operational expenses, the moderation of the usage of natural resources while making this sort of supplement much safer, the growth of positive, environmental and societal effects will be.
The highlighted topics of the conference:
• Different forms recycling – renewal, remanufacturing, conversion, upcycling,
• Eco-design, Circular design,
• Extended production responsibility,
• Service product,
• Partition / communal / accessible economy,
• Biological and energy re-utilizations,
• Financial opportunities.
Who is Circular Hungary 2017 for?
• Companies and entrepreneurs in the field of recycling,
• Product developers, designers,
• Environmental, sustainable and EHS experts of companies,
• Civil organizations,
• Governmental and magisterial officials.
An expo is taking place in parallel with the conference where such products and services will be displayed, which appear in the field of technology and innovation in circular economy.
Further information is available at this link.