The congress program for the IoTSWC 2017 (Barcelona, 3-5 Oct, 2017) is almost complete and prior to the launch of the completed program, we would like to share with you a list of the most outstanding speakers already confirmed.
These experts and thought-leaders will present IoT use cases that are impacting businesses around the world.
- IoT for Baggage – an Airline Perspective. Improved Efficiencies-Airline Baggage - Andrew Price, Head, Global Baggage Operations, IATA; Mark Matthews, Director of customer planning operations, American Airlines
- Umbrella Coach&Buses: Passenger’s Infotainment with Wi-Fi & Internet access in cross-border buses - Jan Kolar, CEO, Passangera; Tomas Jelinek, Managing Director, Umbrella Holiday.
- NASA’s Human Spaceflight Exploration Plans and IOT - Carlos García-Galan, MPCV Mission & Systems integration lead, NASA
- Dynamic Changes & The Future Impact of IoT - John Ellis, Global Technologist and Head of the Ford Developer Program, Ford
- MOVEUS Project: ICT Cloud-Based Platform and Mobility Services - Sergio Fernández Balaguer, Communication and Consultancy Directorate, EMT
- What’s Next for the World’s Most Sustainable Buildings? The Edge: from v1.0 to v3. - Erik Ubels, CTO, OVG Real Estate; Schneider Electric, Joann Michalik, Managing Director, Deloitte; Sander Schutte, CEO, Mapiq.
- Smart City Solutions to Solve Emission Problems of German Cities - Dr. Rainer Scholz, Executive Director and Head of Mobility Innovation Group GSA EY
- Smart Elevators and Connected Field Service - Chris Smith, VP Service Innovation, OTIS
- Learnings and Experiences from a Co-Innovation Research Project - Colin Ward, Head of Chemicals Global Product Group, Business Unit Oil, Gas & Chemicals, ABB
- Monetizing the Industrie 4.0 with a License-Based Economy - Oliver Puetz-Gerbig, Senior Product Manager, Business Unit Identification, Balluff; Oliver Winzenried, CEO, WIBU
- Creating a Continuum of Care: e-Health as an Enabler - Hyleco Nauta, Director E-Health Innovation, University Medical Utrecht; Mr. Grignon Marell, Patient
- Price-Responsive Business Models for the Healthcare Industry - Oliver Winzenried, CEO, WIBU
- Three IoT-Specific Business Models that Work in Healthcare - John Denning, CTO, Universal Medical
- Life After the App – How Humans Will Connect With The Internet of Things - Joe Paradiso, Professor in Media Arts and Sciences, Mit Media Lab
- Major Utilities Deliver Operational Benefits and Business Results with IOT Enabled Solutions - Jesse De Mesa, Principal Partner, Momenta Partners; Ms. Jay Iyengar, Senior Vice President Chief Innovation & Technology Officer, XYLEM
- Growth Strategy for Energy Generation Plants supported by IIoT technologies - Mr. Yotam Levin, Project Development and Analysis Department, Edeltech; Mr. Andrew Ginter, VP of Industrial Security, Waterfall
- IoT Powered Real-time Analytics and Decision Support System for a Solar Plant - Sameer Joshi, Director IoT, Mr. Rohit Kedia, Chief Business Officer, Mr. Milan Kumar, Head-Engineering & Services, L&T Infotech; Ms. Deborah Sherry, GM and Chief Commercial Officer, GE
- Achieving seamless, bidirectional, real-time customer interactions in physical retail stores through IoT - David Nguyen, Principal, Digital Experience, Accenture; Nadim Tawileh, Product Manager, Connected Retail, Google
- Reliability Saves it All: How Cintas Has Used the IoT to Scale Their Reliability Program in 165 Facilities across the US - Regional Project Manager and Facility Management Engineer, CINTAS
- Intelligent Labels in the Apparel Industry - Francisco Melo, Vice President and General Manager, Global RFID, Avery Dennison; Jody Foldesy, Partner & Managing Director, BCG
- Breaking Through Change Paralysis - Joe Spagnoletti, President, SpagnolettiNET
- The Internet of Vulnerable Things - Mikko Hyppönen, F - SECURE
PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT HERE.